ARTICLE AD BOX

The Scottish FA has said it is "disappointed" with Rangers' comments after the club's meeting with the governing body over the Old Firm VAR row.
Rangers had claimed the "overriding consensus" after its meeting with the SFA on Wednesday was the decision of no handball against Celtic's Alistair Johnston had been incorrectly made.
But Hampden bosses have fired back at Rangers' comments, and urged the club to show "greater responsibility" around the issue to avoid compromising "the safety of match officials".
"Chief Executive James Bisgrove and Director of Football Operations Creag Robertson attended a private briefing with the Head of Referee Operations, Crawford Allan, to review the incident in question, including the use of matchday audio," the Scottish FA said in a statement.
"We understood from the chief executive that the meeting had been constructive and informative, and conducted amicably.
"This does not appear to be reflected in the club's statement."
More to follow.

2 years ago
62








English (US) ·